Today's Playlist: Ben Khan

Listening to Ben Khan today. Yesterday, I mentioned listening to JUNGLE and Jai Paul. By the end of the day, after listening to both myriad of times, I felt estranged, lacking and missing since there weren't enough hard hitting slow beats soul to listen to anymore. So, out of confusion, I went around exploring other artists and found Ben Khan.

Listening to his songs, it brings out such a remarkable grand feeling deep inside. I mean, It powers up your swagger. Like, you'll feel a ton of cool listening to Ben Khan despite having the most uncool day of the year. Too bad he only has 3 tracks up on his soundcloud. I need more Ben Khan! Ben Khan, please make more music. I love your music.

Ben Khan's Eden


Savage


Drive


I hope you could help me out and recommend similar music. I need music like this!

Leave a Reply