Consume and be Consumed

Infinity Shred's good music have set a nice studying mood today.



I want to know and learn so many things. I am a hungry dragon seeking for knowledge. To know, for me, is to feel secure and grounded. To know, for me, adds value to the self and hopefully, also to the soul. It feeds me and I am greedy. I lust for books, for articles, for videos, for information. Maybe one of the reasons why I enslave my talents to the information industry.

I am curious and it could kill me. But I have to continue on reading, I have to beat on and continue to know. It brings me so much excitement to know. It fills me and at the same time it makes me hungry. It outbalances and balances.



I want to know who, what, how, when, where, why. I want to know. I want to consume so bad that I fear that I am consumed by something bigger that someday I'll know about.


And I forget other things. I ignore other things. Other things that could be or not be important to me but is relevant. But I can't stop.

Leave a Reply