Out of Mind and Out of Touch

Mating Ritual's Game



I don't want to run.





I don't mind being left behind. I find it harder if I try to walk in the same pace as everyone else. When I take things slowly, the outcome seems to be ... er ... a bit more permanent and substantial. I feel slightly more satisfied with whatever I have done.

FMLYBND's Out of Touch

No need to look up and match my strengths against someone else's to know I have done my best, I don't need to pretend and it saves time not to wait for someone else's validation. This doesn't work for everyone though and that keeps me worried. I'm probably throwing my weight around when I take my time. Well, if that happens, please don't feel bad to leave me behind.

One last hurrah. Let's go.

I need to learn to keep an open mind and remember to prioritize those that matter the most, balance everything out while I walk this tightrope.

Royal Tongues' The Balance

Leave a Reply