Arctic Monkeys, Yes? Crawling back to you.

A change of environment today! Morning is spent with my ma. First time to grab a coffee in months. I don't drink coffee that much since I am a little sensitive and is inclined to palpitate once caffeine kicks in. I don't drink alcohol either for the same reasons. Limited to just maybe a tablespoon or so of Pierre Mignon or some red wine on some rad pasta recipe I just invented.

Arctic Monkeys is one of those bands that I go back to whenever I'm feeling empty handed. Well, besides from Incubus, RHCP and Fat Boy Slim. Well, I'm not exactly empty-handed this week, it's just, I just had the greatest discovery yesterday with this post and thought I'd give Arctic Monkeys a short visit. Damn, I think I won't be listening to any pop or electronic music this coming week.

I think, in my opinion, Arctic Monkeys has improved and developed new music while still retaining that swagger and smoothness they had from the beginning. Their songs got a tad slower and darker but I am not complaining. Still music. Damn, I've been a fan of them since I was like grade school while everyone else was listening to Neyo and Usher. Come hell or high water, I'd prefer Arctic Monkeys over Usher.


I'm really into this song. Simple but cool in many dimensions.

Okay, that's it. I'm leaving this here. Throwback Thursday (Friday in my time).

Leave a Reply