Today's Music: Little Daylight

Hey! Today wasn't much. Did a little of Java but that's about it. It has been 2 years since I last looked into programming in Java. Whew. Anyway, good vibes from Little Daylight. They have provided me some good flowing energy all day. They have really good remixes.

Here's their single that I have been listening to the whole day yesterday, Overdose.


The remix of Atlas Genius that I really like.


The remix of Sweater Weather by that I now love.

Also, had some beginner Spanish lessons in the office. Who knew it could be fun. Before taking the course, the only Spanish I knew by heart was "Muy bien", "Vamos a comer", "No entiendo" and "La Biblioteca" by Troy and Abed from Community. The lyrics are ridiculously funny especially when translated. Too bad it doesn't air anymore. If you haven't seen it, go see it!



Here's a playlist of Little Daylight's songs and mixes.



Leave a Reply