Tiwala

How easy is it for you to trust?

How do you measure or weigh trust? 
How do you get people to trust?


I'm a fool and no matter how I think about it, it's difficult to come by. It's a valuable resource. It's an asset. Once it's lost, it's hard to rebuild. Businesses, deals, networks, relationships, lives are based on trust. Who do we trust?

I've been thinking. I trust because I entrust my future, whatever kind of future it is. I trust a bank because I entrust the future of my monetary resources. I trust the company because I entrust a portion of my future career and growth to them. I trust my friends and family because I am assured of their care and company for a lifetime or length of time in the future. And with my trust on them, they trust on me too. What is trust made out of then? Conditions? Money? Faith? Can trust be unconditional? Even if I trust, I am unsure if my trust is enough to give me a good future. My future depends on those who I entrust and how I trust.

Thinking of the future is such a nuisance.

I'm young and still a fool. My judgement is not solid. All I can lean onto is myself and the trust I've given the people and communities around me.

I just need to hang on and trust. Tiwala.




trust #staystrongexo 

Leave a Reply