Random Thrills: Dried Seaweed, TwiceAsNice, FIBA and Angry Birds

Enjoying these at the moment. Today is quite random. Woke up in the middle of the night morning only to find out that it's only been 2 hours since I slept. Felt like 6 hours.

seafood chili, plain salted, bbq
It's 3 am in the morning and I'm here in front of my computer, eating and sketching. It's a lonely place but I don't mind. I got TwiceAsNice as company!




I just watched the live streaming of FIBA picks by accident. Coincidentally saw a link on youtube and got to watch the whole thing. I never knew Angry Birds had so much influence over advertising. Cool beans. I'm not much of a basketball fan but heck it got me excited. Everyone seems to be pumped up with the draws!

Results were the following:
Group A
  1. Spain
  2. Serbia
  3. France
  4. Brazil
  5. Egypt
  6. Iran

Group B

  1. Philippines
  2. Senegal
  3. Puerto Rico
  4. Argentina
  5. Greece
  6. Croatia


Group C

  1. Dominican Republic
  2. Turkey
  3. USA
  4. Finland
  5. New Zealand
  6. Ukraine

Group D

  1. Slovenia
  2. Lithuania
  3. Angola
  4. Korea
  5. Mexico
  6. Australia
People had mixed emotions about the results.

Also, a quick morning practice sketch.


Currently catching up with the different blogs I follow. Reading list is down at the bottom. These blogs are owned by great people, please check them out.

Leave a Reply