Throwback Thursday Songs

Here's Lady Gaga's Edge of Glory Remix from Porter Robinson. Not a party gal but I enjoy listening to upbeat music when I clean or do things.



I'm really liking Suki Waterhouse. She's gorgeous and was gorgeous last Oscars too.

When I'm busy checking out stuff at and outside work, I listen to more subtly mixed party songs. Not a chill song. Just an okay song to party with.

Here's Thomas Jack's remix of Somewhere Over The Rainbow.



Anyway, yesterday was a little bland. Went to work. Worked. Train ride home. Bought books. Treated mom to dinner. Went home to bunk down. Hope today is not so so-so.

What's with the 100 days of happiness posts at instagram? Don't know what it's all about but if it makes people smile, why not.

Booked a flight to Cagayan De Oro. Didn't tell anyone yet (which I am doing now) but heck, can't wait.

Also, listening to this song is a breath of fresh air.

Leave a Reply