Everything, everything will be just fine. Everything, everything will be alright.

Who ate the world? Jimmy.

Today's playlist features Argonaut&Wasp. I was listening to my feed when I stumbled upon a pazazz-ed rendition of Jimmy Eat World's It Just Takes Some Time by Argonaut&Wasp.

Their single In The Drown caught my attention with its resemblance to Jai Paul's music. Though they are not as dark and hard hitting, their music also runs from slow beats and then advancing into an upbeat progressive rock. Nice touch with the guitar solo too.



I'm really surprised they don't have a big following. I mean, they're totally great!


Maybe they can be experimental but I find that amusing.

I find their songs very usable for western-y film or a travelling documentary. I wish they made more music videos.



Leave a Reply