No Mind, No Bind

It's a Friday and I thought, why not start the morning by re-watching American Psycho. Of Course, I didn't do that.

Today's looking a little mixed. I don't know. I'm usually belligerent on people bumping into other people, commuters who don't know how to say excuse me or sorry, and just plain nasty folks who don't respect others. However, today, I'm feeling passive. I'm letting everyone pass.

Earned and learned a lot this week. Disappointments, and coping with that. Silent fights with friends, and haggling for consideration and amendment. Proposing and receiving good promises, and dealing with the failure of achieving these. Happy surprises, and containing the feelings. These past two weeks has been a gust of whirlwind which may be a sign for a cool and gentle breeze or a sign for a disastrous terrible storm. It doesn't matter anymore. I'm letting everything pass for now.

Flow.

Sharing some tracks from my soundcloud feed.

The Wants' Beast.


St. Vincent and the Grenadines' Autm(n)atic.
Another one from STVatG. Still Awake at Sunrise.

They sound a little like Mogwai or Emancipator.


I feel like I'm in a trance, living and breathing but still unaware of whatnots. Empty? Or maybe it's just I don't want to care today. Maybe. Maybe no fucks will be given today.

St. Lucia's Elevate.


What's with saints today? Maybe divine intervention is needed today. I'm getting a Depeche Mode vibe with St. Lucia.

Please enjoy and hope you have a great weekend.


Also, a friend of mine back in the university did upload a track and I wanted to share it here.

Leave a Reply