The Songs We Need, Ta-ku

Weather is getting warmer by the minute. Did I mention the humidity? I have started wearing them short shorts again. The other day, although I usually wear a rash guard at gym, I wore a cropped top.

Damn, I was just getting myself accustomed to new things at work this morning when I stumbled upon this blog entry. Damn, I need to work harder at the gym. I thought she'll be the typical pretty skinny girl model but no, she really does work it out. That girl is an inspiration. Renewed my gym membership since it expired a week ago. Cheers to more active and nonstop workouts.

Today's looking promising. Here, I present to you an equally bright and promising artist, Ta-ku.

Ta-ku's upbeat break up song, I Miss You.

Ta-ku's take on Justin Timberlake's Suit & Tie.


And another Remix. Ginger & The Ghost's One Type of Dark.


Leave a Reply