Today's Playlist: MTNS

I'm listening to MTNS today. Such a cool and minty music for a cool and breezy day.

A while ago, a guy friend asked me how long does it take for girls to get over anyone/anything. He's in a quite a stupor right now. The gal he's dating seems to be stuck in dreaming of reconciling with her ex. She's still in a daze of her previous relationship which was purportedly also the girl's best friend for a long time. Rad. I told him to decide slowly and think on how much she likes this girl. But if this ensues, have an honest talk and confess on how awkward it is for him to be dating some one who still seems to be taken by someone else. Anyway, I hope him good luck.

From my experience, I realize that the best way to get over anything is to be busy with something else. When I have something interesting on hand, I usually lose track of time. Well, I can't speak for everyone. Only time can tell.

Lost Track of Time


It really is all up to you. For some people, they have a hard time moving on because of their own fears and insecurities.

Fears


In the mean time, enjoy the music of MTNS



Leave a Reply