If This Isn't Nice, I Don't Know What Is


I think I have played and completed Pokemon FireRed for 13 times now. It never fails to amuse me. I like it so much I can probably play it 13 times more. It's light and simple. It does not require you to get a 500 GB SSD, or a cooling system or an expensive NVIDIA graphics card or a console. It's simply there for you to enjoy.



I am very simple-minded to the point of naivety. I take joy from simple things and I prefer looking at things in it's simplest, truest form. I like doing things with less, maximizing all means, utilizing my time well.

I feel that in doing things, whether it be cooking a traditional meal or jogging, the simplest method is king. I think I get far more substance with it as well. I feel more fulfilled with taking enough, rather than being overwhelmed with too much. Having too much just complicates my psycho. I don't know what to do with it.

The more I know, the more I feel that I don't know. The more people I am with, the more I feel alone. The more food I eat, the more problems I get health-wise. The more meds I take, the more I feel weak. The more groups I belong to, the more I feel that I don't belong. The bigger the house I get, the more it feels less like home. The more cash I get, the more needy and poor I become. Is it just me or does this age just necessitates multiple layers of complexities - of misunderstandings?

Things, events, relationships are there for a purpose and isn't that purpose all that's there is to be. It's always better to have that reset button where things, people, events, become just the way they are supposed to be.

It's strange how everyone just wants more.

Maybe it's Time To Realize the real purpose of things and stop and focus there.


My mom said once, the best way to know if an ice cream company has good quality ice cream is to taste their vanilla ice cream. She said this because if you find joy in it's simplest truest form, it probably is a really good ice cream.

Up there is a Vonnegut flavored Title and some fluffy Lemaitre songs

Leave a Reply