Stuff Your Eyes with Wonder, Live as If You'd Drop Dead in Ten Seconds. Ultimate Playlist

When I am not able to listen to music, more likely, I will lack motivation to do good. It's a mental thing and I know, I need to learn. But having a beat in your head that you can follow to while moving about your business at work and at home is really helpful.


Honestly, soundcloud is really important to me. You can find here both popular and unpopular tracks in all possible genres but each artist with extreme passion for their music. It's addicting. Listening to other people's passions. Feeling the happiness, rage, sadness, elation and their struggles the moment they had made the tracks they upload. The feeling of connection to the effort and stress they have had to build this tune for maybe hours, days and even months for your ears. I might be overreacting but that's why I can't stop listening to music. You empathize with someone else on the other side of the world through a simple tune.

I present to you, my current set of playlists. I update them every so often. On a single day, one playlist would have 10 tracks, the next day, it could have 25 more. I skim through different artists and listen to their tracks everyday to keep myself running through anything at home and at the office, while on the road and in training. Please don't mind the titles/genres. They could be wrong. I'm a generally laid back kind of gal and I don't stress on putting on the correct genres of things. The only criteria would be I like listening to those tracks together.

EDM/Electronic/Tech/House/ETC

Workout/Gym/Jogging/ETC


Chill

I have a whole lot other 900+ and counting tracks jumbled into one ugly hair ball here. Here. And here.

Ray Bradbury on Title

Leave a Reply