My Cashmere Cat


Listening to the fuzzy Cashmere Cat today. I haven't had enough sleep lately and so I tuned in to Cashmere Cat songs. They helped!

Just ignore the random meows throughout his songs.



Lately, on my free time, when I'm not painting, working out, cleaning or reading, I've been playing Tiny Farm. I blame Silver Spoon. I don't play it that often though. Maybe once or twice in three days? When I have time only.

I've been looking for reader apps and I found Feedly. I hate the fact that it only reads recent posts. I don't like it because what I usually do is read from the least recent post of the blog or site I am following and read up to the present. Sometimes, I don't read everything so I just bookmark the last page I've read.

Anyway, the reason why I needed a blog reader is because the other day, I was up all night/morning for work and I stumbled upon this gallery. It's a community of amazing Japanese artists. It's mixed, some of them do digital art, some do fixtures and figures but I like those who do traditional art. I like all of them! I especially liked and bookmarked the following artists.
I like Zain's art a lot. I do follow him at deviantart. Here are some links to his works.


Capsule by zain7 on deviantART

kitchen by zain7 on deviantART



They're unique and psychedelic. I can't imagine how his color combinations work but they do.


I don't remember how I got to check them out. I was just clicking links like there's no tomorrow.

And this is not my cat. It's a stray cat I found while walking.

Don't forget to check out Cashmere Cat and the artists! They're great. Bye-ni!

Leave a Reply