Hit the ground

As per previous email, at the moment, I am really snowed under and I'm deep down there.



Have you ever had those days when you thought things were going the right direction only to realize that you're the one going on the the wrong direction? Mistakes, I keep on doing them. And I've been doing them unconsciously over and over. I got to redo things because I redid things I shouldn't have. This is why I've been so busy. Dang, I feel like I haven't slept for weeks. So this is how it feels like to be busy and living? I never felt so compelled to work so hard and at the same time yearn for more sleep. I guess I feel more like an adult now.



Well, people do need something to keep on going on right? I got myself listening to Last Lynx. I really like their song Killing Switch though I like their other songs too. Wow, it's been more than a year since I got to know them.


I like that they're versatile. They keep changing up their music (in a good way). I feel like they always give me a different vibe every time they release new music. They're like that friend who changes his or her image every time a break ends, comes back looking better and mature all the time.



This time Last Lynx gives us more pop with a littler dark indie overtone. I do like their usual funk just like on Killing Switch but I think this works too.


Leave a Reply