See a Poem as Lovely as a Neon Tree

Lately, I've been encouraging myself to take things seriously. I need to start learning to commit to things. It's difficult! I like change but it seems like I get to do different things and I can't focus into excelling in a single task. Does that happen to you? I want to do many things at the same time but I don't have time. I wanna do more but I do less since I can't do everything. I need to adhere more.

Oh, commitment issues.

Backtracking a bit the past few days. Listening to Neon Trees today.

Let's start with Everybody Talks.

I've been told that I can be a little to bold or sometimes I come off as rude when making a statement. Well, in my defense, I don't really want to be mean or rude. Maybe I was just being honest when asked for an opinion.

Lessons in Love

It might be because my voice is too loud or maybe my intonation when speaking? My manner of putting words and thoughts together? Damn. Maybe I'll try talking more slowly. Sometimes words just come out of impulse to reply. Out of the rush of thinking of a reply, I say what I am thinking without autocorrect. Ha.

Sleeping With A Friend


Animal


Leave a Reply