Words for the Amused

Change always happens for the better. Maybe I'm a little too optimistic but I believe that the changes that have driven to be at the present are meant to be. I'm not saying everything is destined. It's a question of being. I think, it's just, those with the power to will things have willed things. Those who have ignored or failed to command their lives have let others, may it be other people or just certain events, will things for or against them.

  
But nonetheless, whether a person have done good or bad to his life, he needs to acknowledge it. The ground gets harder after the rain.



I have here a couple of lyrics I wrote today. Some thoughts out of flow. Topic of interest? Change. It could be a song but right now, it's just a personal note. Maybe someday, when I get my mind working over the keyboard. 


Where can I get eyes to get to see the reasons why we are to be?
I've lost all the words inside my head, no identity or plan, forgo,
let the heart speak profound and be,
that critic inside your brain have no good words to say.
Only profound insensibilities that dry out your body frail.
Drought, the soul is thirsty for change.
Adore and endure, no matter where you go,
you can't get left behind or be blind.
The tides have gone high and low,
all you have to do is open that tiny box up your head,
and let go of the reins and take the fall.

I've been getting fond of flowers or anything floral lately. They've been piling up in my gallery.

Something so ethereal about them.

Leave a Reply